The Healing Potential of Conifers: Sitka Spruce
I am always interested in essential oils that contain beta-myrcene as part of their chemical make-up. The most recent Sitka Spruce we imported from one of our French distillers has 23.5% beta-myrcene. The research on beta-myrcene indicates that the component offers analgesic, anti-inflammatory and CNS (Central Nervous System) sedative effects. Learn more about Sitka Spruce.
Embracing Social Media: Facebook Fan Pages
Does your business have a Facebook fan page? If not, consider these facts:
1. Facebook has more than 400 million active users.
2. More than 20 million people become fans of Pages each day.
3. There are more than 65 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
4. 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day.
5. More than 5 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) are shared each week.
1. How Over 4 Million People Use Facebook
2. Reasons to Have a Facebook Page and Ways to Make it Better
3. The Facebook Guidebook
Carrier Spotlight: Red Palm Oil
The Latin name for Red Palm oil is Elaeis guineensis. This bright red oil is produced from the flesh of the palm fruit. The fruits are washed and gently steamed for a few minutes to soften the pulp. The fruits are then pounded to separate the flesh from the nut.
The flesh is placed in a hand-operated press, which presses the oil out of the flesh. The red oil is heated slightly to remove water, then filtered through a gravity filtering system to remove any impurities. Read More about Red Palm Oil.
Back to top